Join us for our next GET GOLF READY program. Our PGA certified instructors will teach you the basics so you can participate in a corporate outing, or simply to create the foundation to learn and enjoy golf. A PGA National program that we host each year is designed for beginners to teach you everything you’ll need to know to step onto a golf course and get out to play with confidence. Each class lasts for five (5) weeks and provides basic skills instruction as well as information regarding the background of the game’s rules, etiquette and values. On-course coaching is included to utilize the skills learned on the practice range and short game area.
- Pitching, chipping and bunker play
- Putting technique and reading greens
- Full swing fundamentals
- Learn the “lingo”
- Club selections for the golf course
- Keeping score and navigating the course.
- Flexible scheduling (April-October)
- Equipment is provided free of charge
- Class is limited to eight students.
- Practice balls and green fees are included
- Four (4) one hour range sessions and one (1) two hour on-course session