Our JUNIOR BEGINNERS SERIES is specially designed for the “new junior golfer” and for those still developing skills with the goal of becoming independent on-course players. Each series includes four (4) one hour supervised practice sessions (including on-course experience for approved players). This program builds the foundation for a lifetime of golf by introducing juniors the games’ fundamentals, rules and etiquette.
Your child will learn:
- Chipping and pitching skills
- Putting technique and reading greens
- Full swing fundamentals
- Bunker play
- Keeping score and navigating the course.
- Low student to teacher ratio of 6:1 for personalized instruction
- Boys and Girls ages 7-17
- Juniors will be grouped by age and experience
- Practice balls and greens fees included
- Equipment is provided free of charge
- Flexible scheduling (April-October)